Friday, July 10, 2009

Violet-Hued Hyd

"Violet! You are turning violet, Violet!"



I have been rocking the purple hair this summer and loving it!! I have always loved coloring my hair but the fad faded during my starving college years due to a serious lack of fundage. But lately I have indulged a little, and gone crazy a little too!



My fabulously awesome hair stylist Miss Haley* loves my hair and had been begging me to let her color it. I hadn't colored my hair for 5+ years so I figured, what the heck. So she put a few blonde streaks in my hair the first time and since then I have been hooked! And this summer, I was jones'in for some purple!

I know there will be a time when I will go back to semi-conventional hair color. Maybe some reds for the fall/winter season, but for now, this summer is violet-hued.


*If you'd like some awesome colored hair, or just want a regular cut, Haley is a freaking magician when it comes to hair. She is the most amazing hair stylist I have ever known and the only one who has been able to rock my hair so well. I have never loved my hair so much ever ever! I highly recommend her! You too boys! She rocks men's locks too! Make an appointment...NOW!

Choppers Salon Scottsdale
480-922-0262

No comments:

Post a Comment