Monday, November 01, 2010

A new November

Image from vladstudio.com (one of my favorite artists)
Hello November.
You snuck right up on me you ninja! After my ridiculously busy October, things are slowing down and taking a breather for a moment before the hustle and bustle of the holidays is upon us before we know it. There are still so many things I want to accomplish before the year is out so I would like to commit to a few of those goals now. Sort of like a pre-new years resolution, I guess. I feel that by posting my goals "out-loud" instead of just keeping a list in my head, they feel more real and I am more likely to hold myself accountable for them. =P So here we go:

  • Keep up the good work on C25K
  • Start my eating healthy plan...again.
  • Finish the billion drafted blog posts sitting in my inbox
  • Try to blog about something once a week
  • Finish my BlueSparrow website that has been oh so close to complete since August
  • Make handmade christmas cards and enjoy crafty time
  • Take time to read (and finish the books I started last month)
  • Read one spiritual book a month (and by "spiritual" I don't mean religious, more like "self-help")
  • Start meditating again

I don't know if I will get to that last one, but it is a goal that I would like to work towards. I would like to become more in tune with my mind and body again. This past hectic month has proved rough to maintain my calmness. I got a bit overwhelmed and stressed at points, and while I know this is totally normal, I still think it is a good time to re-center myself before things get too off-kilter.

Whew, there is a lot to be done before 2011 is here, but I think I can conquer it! Rawrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment