Monday, June 27, 2011

North to Alaska

Sea Lions and Whales and Bears! Oh My!
Sawyer Glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord

As you may have heard, The Boy and I went on an Alaskan Cruise not too long ago and I finally finished sorting through the 4500+ photos from the trip! Let me tell you, "AWESOME" doesn't even begin to explain it. It was an absolutely amazing adventure. I could yammer on about it for hours on end, but instead, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

BLACK BEAR PHOTOS

Black Bear - 08
For those wonderful folks who were on the DYEA DAVE TOUR with us and had a change to see this beautiful guy, you can see all of the photos here. Please shoot me an email if you would like any high resolution versions. I would be more than happy to send them your way. =)

View all the photos from the trip in my Flickr Gallery: Alaskan Cruise 2011"

Emerald Lake in Yukon Canada Orca Pod - 04 Bear Creek Zipline - 03 Jon and Heidi at the Butchart Gardens Angry Birds and Angry Hyds Through the Heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment