Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dr. Seuss Sneaks

Dr. Seuss Converse

These are my new shoe loves. I actually got them a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to post any pics yet. These sneaks are inspired by Dr. Seuss's book "If I Ran the Circus" and are totally cute and pic-worthy, especially since the pics online don't do them justice.

Dr. Seuss Converse

I first came across these adorable kicks at work while doing a site sponsorship on our website for Converse. Their ads focused on these new Dr. Seuss All-Stars and I fell immediately in love. I had to have them.

Dr. Seuss Converse

I thought about putting them on my wish list since my b-day and the holidays are only a few months away, but that would mean taking a risk that these limited editions might sell out and I would be S.O.L. So I gave in and bought them. I am so happy I did. <3 Dr. Seuss Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment