Friday, November 26, 2010

My Wish List 2010

Back by popular demand (and by request of my Mum)...it's The Heidi's Wish List! Yays! So Let's get to it!

This year, most of my fancies reside in some well organized Amazon Wish Lists, nicely sorted as follows:
A few of my Favorite things
Baking & Cooking
Movies & Games
Books & Comics


MISC


Kitty Kitty
kitty
WANT #1: I found the Scott Pilgrim kitty artwork!!! If someone makes me a mug out of this...you win the prize for being amazingly freaking awesome and I totally owe you a cupcake!

Colour Rain Artwork - 100cm X 140cm
I really love these prints. They are so neat, modern, and fresh. I think they would look great in my new office. ;)

Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters

And...because these are just too damn cute to resist Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters!

The Winchester Tavern Pint Glasses from Shawn of the Dead
Nothing like a cold pint to calm the nerves before a zombie bashing.



GIFT CARDS



Target
Ikea
Home Depot
Micheal's Crafts
Joann's Crafts
Starbucks
Borders Bookstore
Barnes & Noble Bookstore